When you start leading a team at your job, you always hear people say that you need to lead by example. But what exactly does that entail? Here are a few tips for understanding what you can do to lead your team best.
- Do the work and understand what your business and industry are all about.
- Respect the chain of command in your organization.
- Listen to your team and take in their feedback.
- Take responsibility for issues that crop up.
- Give your team space to breathe and don’t micromanage them.