Effective Date March 9th, 2021
Applicability and third-party websites and services
This Policy does not apply to other websites or third parties to which you may navigate through our EducationNationOnline.com through links, ads, or other content. Education Nation Online is not responsible for information that you provide to third parties.
We may collect your personal information in the following ways
Education Nation Online collects personal information through several means. You may voluntarily provide information to Education Nation Online when you visit EducationNationOnline.com, interact with content, request information about our goods and services, or register for an account. Personal information may be automatically collected from visitors to EducationNationOnline.com through cookies or other technologies.
Types of Information we may collect
Personally identifiable information (PII) is any information that could identify a specific individual. Education Nation Online may collect PII, such as name, email address, telephone number, zip code, or other information through EducationNationOnline.com. Other information that may be collected includes technical information resulting from how you navigate content on EducationNationOnline.com or interact with advertisements. This information may not be PII, but it may be combined in Education Nation Online systems with PII, such as your name, contact information, or other information.
How we may use the information we collect.
Education Nation Online may use your personal information in several ways, including providing you with requested goods, services, or content. Information may also be used to send you additional information about our goods and services, to provide you with the relevant marketing messages,
to analyze how visitors interact with EducationNationOnline.com, and to improve our EducationNationOnline.com and its content.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Education Nation Online may feature advertisements on EducationNationOnline.com or place our own advertisements on other third-party websites. When you interact with our website, our advertisers, or our advertisements on third-party website, tracking and reporting information may be collected. This information may be used by Education Nation Online and shared with advertising and analytics services, as appropriate.
Cookies and Other Technology
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
Education Nation Online gives visitors to EducationNationOnline.com choices regarding their personal information. We do not require visitors and users of our Site to provide us with personal information. When you voluntarily provide us with this information, you consent to our collection and processing of that information. You may exercise the following choices:
- You may choose to not provide Education Nation Online with your personally identifiable information (PII).
- You may adjust your browser settings to refuse or decline cookies.
- You may unsubscribe from targeted and other marketing and promotional emails and other communications with us by using the “Unsubscribe” link in those messages.
- EducationNationOnline.com does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
California Privacy Rights:
You are afforded different privacy rights based in some part on where you live or reside. California regulates your privacy if you are a resident, and affords you some additional privacy safeguards.You may opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing activities. You may ask what information we have collected or shared or processed about you. You may ask us to remove your information from the system or account. If you would like to exercise these additional rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
This website (EducationNationOnline.com) is intended for users within the United States. In the United States, this website is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. The age-related definition of ‘children’ is different per jurisdiction. It is intended for use by only by general audience. Please reach out to us through the email information below if you believe we have collected, or we are presently collecting personal information from a person under the age of 13. If we either become aware or are informed that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete the collected information.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
This website (EducationNationOnline.com) is intended for users located within the United States. By accessing or using the services in the website, you understand and expressly acknowledge that the personal information the website collects may be transferred to and processed in the United States. You consent to transfers and processing of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you are accessing this website from outside of the United States, you also acknowledge that the scope of privacy protections in your jurisdiction may not extend to existing global privacy regulations, and specifically those in the U.S.
If you have any questions, and enquiries related to privacy, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information.
CCPA Consumer rights:
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Company’s CCPA practices:
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the Section.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page and a toll-free telephone number (844) 655-0546. The process for making a request through either channel is available here.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.