If you’re looking for a new job, there’s a good chance you’re going to have to interview for it on Zoom (or another type of video platform) during the Covid-19 pandemic. With that in mind, here are a few tips for looking as professional as possible:
- Dress as if you’re going to an in-person interview.
- Be mindful so you don’t accidentally speak over the interviewer.
- Don’t have other tabs open or anything distracting because looking at the camera is the new keeping eye contact.
- Set up a quiet space for yourself where you won’t be disturbed.
- Make sure to send your resume over digitally beforehand.