Have you ever wondered what it would be like to take a course at a prestigious college like Yale University? Well, it’s time to stop wondering. The best part? You won’t have to move to Connecticut to attend their classes on campus. These courses are free and online! Plus, it is not just Yale who offers these free courses, most universities are allowing anyone to take courses at no charge in various areas of study.
Here are some of the benefits of taking an online course for free:
- This is a great way to decide if online education is right for you by getting your feet wet with just one course.
- You can compare colleges by taking courses at multiple schools. This helps to make sure your choice is one you can graduate from and is also great fit.
- It’s free so there’s no harm if you don’t complete the course, or change your mind on the school itself.
- Continuing education is great for lifelong learners and can help with current career path.
- It’s great for someone looking to see if another subject area or job is better for them in regards to career choice.